Project #1 Update

I’ve been continuing to make drafts for the project and am now working on the hardest portion, which is more of the tools and tutorial portion. I spent most of yesterday piecing together an example for brainstorming and using references to create different concepts. What I drew for that is what you’ll see at the very bottom. Also, for anyone who didn’t read my life post last Friday, I officially found a organization to give to. It’s called Marwen and creates art programs for students from 6 through 12. They have experienced artist dedicate their time to teaching these students and also provide courses that help them prep for standardized testing and college. Here’s link to the website if you’re interested in volunteering or giving:

For those who didn’t read about my project, here’s a link to that also:




The reference I used for this can be seen here:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s